Cardboard Testimonies

Hello All, Grace and Peace be to you. We have all been bruised and battered by sin in our life, but GOD can work mighty miracles in our lives if we ask HIM in. I love this video, it is strong and it shows GOD working in the lives of HIS people. Maybe one of these testimonies will be speaking about you. See how GOD has set them free! PRAISE GOD!

If you do not have JESUS as your personal LORD and SAVIOR, repent and turn away from your sin, ( Let GOD be GOD of your life) then watch the GOD OF ALL, heal you. May this video be a blessing to each and everyone of you.

On a side note...If you stand today not knowing who JESUS really is or how you ask for forgiveness, please leave me your email address and I will contact you and I will be happy to talk to you. IT WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE!


2 comments:

I could write alot of cardboard testimonies. There is so much garbage in my life and I know that God Almighty is working with me to first ask for forgiveness and second to forgive myself. This is an awesome film and I pray that someone's life be changed forever through the Love Of Christ. Your MOM

December 24, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

this is an awesome... Its makes me cry. If possible i want to ask your permission i want to post the video on my other site, god bless

December 26, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds