Live Dangerously!!

Hello All, Grace and Peace be to you from our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.

Living dangerous for GOD is stepping past the fear the world produces, taking the light of JESUS and shining HIM into our very dark world. We are to take the "Good News or Gospel" to the unsaved, and when we step out in faith to do so, we put ourselves on the front lines of this huge spiritual battle. I encourage you all to place your faith in CHRIST, put the ARMOR of GOD on, and be counted in the good fight of faith. Is it dangerous? Yes, but GOD has asked us to take the message to every person in the whole world. Where does GOD say that? In Mark 16:15...

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

2 comments:

Donna,

Thank you for this message! I actually think the Lord was speaking to me through this message! Thank you for listening to our Lord!

Blessings,
Jeanie

September 5, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

This message really got to my soul. I have been living in my secure box that I didn't want to fight dangerously, but that is what all christians should be like. MOM

September 7, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds