Hello All, Grace and Peace be to you from our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.

I am so proud of my husband! He is my hero! Today he was promoted to Staff Sergeant! Usually a superior would pin him, but today our family was able to help out.

Our daughter Alyssa, took off his old rank, then I pinned him with his new rank, then our son Brandon came and punched him in the chest. Punching in the chest after pinning on new rank is an Army tradition, and Brandon was too happy to accommodate his daddy on that one...LOL!!! He was able to punch his dad without getting in trouble...LOL!

I am so thankful to GOD for giving me a wonderful husband, and a wonderful dad to our kids. We are truly blessed! I love you GOD!!!

Here is the video of my hero receiving his new rank. It was very windy today outside NATO headquarters here in Belgium, so excuse the audio.



11 comments:

Congrats to Randy and your entire family! God bless you richly in your every endevour!

September 1, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Thank you so much!! GOD bless you too!

HUGS!!!

Your sister in CHRIST,
Donna

September 2, 2009 at 5:48 AM  

Congrats to RANDY and the family. He is so blessed to have your support.... Please give him a huge hug from the Thomas family. Donna send my your phone number to my email swt22@att.net.

Talk to you soon

Sheree

September 2, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Congrats to Randy. Well done. Thanks to you and to your family.

Salute!

September 2, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Congratulations! My SIL is a Sergeant in the Guard. He retired from Regular Army after Dessert Storm.

He has now been to Iraq and is headed to Afghanistan. Altogether he has served 16 years so we do know and understand how very proud you are!!

September 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

Congrats! That punching in the stomach is a funny tradition.

September 3, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

What a BEAUTIFUL family, congrats to your "GI JOE" hubby!! You must be so proud <3

September 3, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Oh wow, Congratulations to you and your loved ones!

September 3, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

Donna,

Congratulations to Staff Sergeant Randy and all of your family! WhooHoo!
I also loved the rip, smooth out, and the punch each of you did! too cute!
Thanks for sharing it with all of us!
Gog bless,
Jeanie

September 4, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

Thank you everyone for your encouragement and love! GOD bless each and everyone of you!

I am so proud of my hubby! I love how you describe him Martha!! My "GI Joe hubby"...LOL!! He really is!!

Your sister in CHRIST,
Donna

September 4, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

Donna, please tell Randy congrats on his new title. I am so proud of him and what he is doing for you and the kids. I love all of you and miss you. MOM

September 7, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds