Face to Face with the enemy

Hello All, Grace and Peace be to you from our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.

I know this an old video, but I have to post it! I love this video!

This woman demonstrates how all Christians should be when face to face with the enemy.

This little old lady knew if the worst of the worst would have happened, she would go to HEAVEN, therefore, she was not afraid, she had JESUS with her. She also knew as long as this young man had breath in his lungs he could be saved,so she shares her JESUS with the young man while at gun point! You go girl, show him JESUS!!

I do pray for that man! I hope he got right with the LORD, turned himself in, and is telling others of the gift of eternal life through JESUS CHRIST!

Praise GOD for living through HIS people!

Enjoy this story...

3 comments:

That's incredible, just never know when the chance will come, do you? I don't think that's what the guy had in mind that day but when it's time...it's time!

October 8, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

That was neat, I hadn't seen this before. Thanks for posting it! I use to think about situations like this and how I would handle it and what I'd say.

October 9, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

I had seen this video before but was glad to see it again! I wonder what I would have done in the same situation? I pray I would do the same thing!

October 10, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds