Hello All, Grace and Peace be to you from our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.

Happy Anniversary My Christian Diary!! WOOT!!!

Yesterday was the One Year Anniversary of my blog! I am so very excited! I started this blog to tell others about the SAVING GRACE of JESUS, while meeting my brother's and sister's in CHRIST from all over the world. I also like to post inspirational videos, and cartoons, and sometimes I just like to confess something on my heart or share a story. My blog is just what the titles says...My Christian Diary.

To celebrate my blog anniversary, I want you all to think of an article I wrote, a video I posted or whatever it is that touched your heart this last year, then comment back to me what post you liked best and why. I will collect them for a week, then I will read the best review and pick a winner. Whoever wins will receive a nice box of Belgian Chocolates. YUMMY!!!!

If you would rather send your review to me via email, here is my email address...
donnabragg@yahoo.com. When I have chosen a winner I will congratulate the winner via email or blog, there I will request an address to send the yummy prize.

I will be looking forward to reading your reviews, and I know you will be looking forward to receiving the chocolates. LOL!

I appreciate and love you all! I hope you all will continue to come back and spend time with me this next year.


9 comments:

Donna,
You have written many good articles or posts. The one that sticks out in my head is the one where you were in Germany with your family. You took so many pictures and it made me feel like I was right there with you visiting that place with you.

November 13, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

Congrats on your 1 year blogiversary. Many happy returns.

November 13, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

congratulation sis in you first year anniversary... more post......

November 13, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Happy blog anniversary to you! I remember my first anniversary with each of my blogs very well...that is quite a milestone to get to as a lot of bloggers quit well before their first year.

Many more years of happy and blessed blogging for you!

November 13, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Hi, I'm new to your blog, but I really enjoy your posts. Congratulations on your first year. That's stamina. :-)

November 14, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

I thank God for you, Donna. Remember you posted the one Irena Sendler who saved many lives. It blessed my life and I shared it in my preaching and blessed a couple of hundreds more! Tks!

November 16, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Congratulations to your blog! I'm new to this Christian blogging stuff and I hope I'll be as successful as your are.

November 17, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

Happy anniversary! Congratulations! Continue to blog for Jesus!

November 17, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Thank you everyone for your encouragement! I want to tell you that I will ( GOD willing) continue to blog for JESUS!!!

November 18, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds