My First Christmas In Heaven

Hello All, Grace and Peace be to you from our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.


If you have lost and are missing a Christian loved one, I hope this gives you comfort and peace, especially at this time of year.

I see countless Christmas trees around the world below
With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars Reflecting in the snow.
The sight is so spectacular, Please wipe away the tear. for I am spending Christmas
With Jesus Christ this year. I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear,
But the sounds of music can't compare With the Christmas choir up here. I have no words to tell you,
The joy their voices bring.
For it is beyond description To hear the angels sing. I know how much you miss me,
I see the pain inside your heart; But I am not so far away, We really aren't apart.
So be happy for me, dear ones, You know I hold you dear and be glad I'm spending Christmas
With JESUS CHRIST this year. I sent you each a special gift, From my heavenly home above,
I sent you each a memory of my undying love. After all, love is a precious gift
More precious than pure gold; It was always most important In the stories JESUS told.
Please love and keep each other, As my FATHER said to do. For I can't count the blessings
Or love HE has for each of you. So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away the tear...
Remember I'm spending Christmas with JESUS CHRIST this year.

7 comments:

Thank you! I needed that, as I lost a dear friend in October.

December 20, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

My grandmother just passed away this week. I really like this poem. may copy it onto my facebook page, as my relatives might be comforted by it.

December 20, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Donna, That was a good one! Thanks!
I hope that you are feeling better! Also, that you have a beautiful, merry, and Blessed Christmas!

December 20, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

Christi,
I am so sorry for your loss. I do hope GOD will heal your broken heart quickly. I do hope this did encourage you to know that your loved one is with JESUS and having the time of their eternal life. PRAISE GOD!

GOD bless and Merry Christmas!

December 21, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Dealightfullyfrugal,
I am sorry to hear about your loss. Please do copy this and use it. May GOD comfort your hearts as you go through this difficult time.

GOD bless you and your family! I do hope you all still have a blessed and Merry Christmas.

December 21, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Jeanie,
Hello my dear sister! Thank you so much for all the coupons you send. You are so wonderful!

Merry Christmas!

December 21, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

Wonderful poem. Thank You. Yes the most precious gift in the World is Jesus and in turn, Jesus' gift to us all when He died on the cross.

December 21, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds