I am back!

Hello All, Grace and Peace be to you from our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.


I know, I know, it has been a while! Please do not be upset with me, I just got my computer back. Our household goods finally came in, but we are still waiting for my van. I am very busy trying to get my house in order, but hope to visit you all as much as I can.

I miss you all very much! It feels weird to to have my own computer back! LOL!

We need your prayers, we are trying one more time to have a baby. I am about to have my 42nd birthday coming up in July, and I will not continue after that...Soooo, we are coming down to the wire, sooooo please, please pray for us. We are believing in Faith that GOD will intervene for us.

GOD bless you all!

5 comments:

Glad you're back, Donna! Praying for you.

June 2, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

I'm glad that you are back too!
Remember, God is in Control!!!

Love YOu!

June 2, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

Good to have you back and online.

June 3, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

Hello,

Love the blog post!!! You are really a blessing in my life. Reading things like this really inspires me to look into myself and change things for the better. I have switched over to a different blog. It is still the same look but I had to change emails so because of that I had to switch over to a new blog. I made sure I was following you again. I hope you do the same and follow and read up on my blogs. I will even be posting a new one today!!! So lets follow each other and be inspired and encouraged by each other's blog.

Gregory A Keels

June 4, 2010 at 7:11 AM  

Thank you everyone, It is nice to be back! GOD bless you all!

June 10, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds