A Muslim Cries Out to JESUS

Hello All, Grace and Peace be to you from our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.


All the videos I have watched this week only solidifies even more my faith in JESUS. JESUS came to me when I was ravaged by my addictions to drugs, alcohol and more. My life was a real mess, and then JESUS stepped in and spoke to my heart and I was changed forever.

It touches my heart to hear how JESUS has changed people, but this next video really touched my heart. You see, satan has really done a number on me when it comes to Muslims. I became so fearful of them. I truly see what they are doing and I really do no like it. Then GOD stepped in and touched my heart yet again, and set me free. I love them, I know they want to kill me, but they are people too, and GOD sent HIS ONE and ONLY SON to die for EVERYONE...even those who want to hurt me. HE loves everyone. HE even loves Hitler...as weird as that sounds, but HE does, and it breaks HIS heart to see HIS creation reject HIM. But, then...isn't that satan's plan?

We are called to love...no matter what! If GOD does, then who are we to do anything different???

THIS IS A MUST WATCH!!!!

2 comments:

This is a most powerful video about the conversion of a rabid Muslim to Christianity through the direct hand of God. God is indeed good all the time. I can't help but remember the own conversion of Saul on the road to Damascus by the direct hand of God. Thanks for featuring this powerful video. God bless you always.

November 18, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

This video touched me so deep in my spirit, that I had to post it. Yes, it reminded me of Paul as well. GOD just loves us so much!!
I love hearing testimonies of people who have had a GOD encounter! I tell others of mine too.
GOD took me out of a life of self destruction. I am forever grateful for HIS love and provision.
GOD bless you my brother!

Your sister in CHRIST,
Donna

November 19, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds